Trying to factory reset Atouch Tab A7+ with power and volume keys is a fool’s errand. You will spend a ridiculous amount of time trying and achieve nothing in the end.
A workaround, however, is available provided you have a flash tool. Preferably not a cracked one. In this article we will utilise the power of Miracle Box. Get a version that supports iTel A11 and you’re good to go.
Wait, iTel A11? But the title says Atouch Tab A7+… You may ask but yes, that’s what you need.
Follow the video below to reset the device and you’ll be back to using the Atouch A7+ in no time.
Related Reading: Ulefone Note 7p Da File
- Open Miracle Box (I’m using v3.12) and Select SPD Tab.
- Select iTel on the “Brand” option and select “iTel A11” on the “Models” option.
- On the Service sub-tab, click “Format”, leave everything else as is and click “Start Button”.
- Connect the Atouch Tab A7+ to the PC by holding the Volume down button and insert USB cable.
- Wait for the device to format and reboot. Don’t touch the device until it has completed the process and booted fully.
That’s all. Happy Flashing.